Portugal retreat booking terms and conditions
10th - 15th September 2019
NOURISHING OURSELVES: LIVING FROM THE HEART, BREATH BY BREATH
Booking Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with Malvern Mindfulness, 151 Old Hollow, West Malvern, WR14 4NW
1. On making a booking with us each person must accept the terms of these booking conditions
2. We endeavour to provide a safe, comfortable space for participants, not only physically but also emotionally,facilitating a sense of group support and nurturing. For this reason we ask that you attend with an intention to embrace the retreat in a manner to enable this.
3. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to other guests, staff or owners.
4. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, we will endeavour to refund the difference if other bookings allow. If the customer wishes to upgrade the increased price will apply.
5. We reserve the right to ask participants to leave a course, retreat or event if their behaviour is deemed inappropriate or is impacting negatively on the experience of other participants. The fee will not be returned in such cases.
6. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Casal do Frade.
7. Malvern Mindfulness and Casal do Frade cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
8. We also ask participants who may need to leave the retreat due to any circumstances to discuss this with one of the course facilitators before leaving.
9. We take no responsibility for your own personal booking with Casal do Frade if you choose to extend your stay beyond 15th September.
- A deposit of £100 of the total holiday price is required at the time of booking.
- The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure (16th July 2019).
- If the booking is made less than 8 weeks before departure, the full amount is due on booking.
- If any balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled and apply the cancellation charges set out below.
- Final retreat details will usually be sent out approximately 1 week before departure.
- Payment must be in the currency of the invoice and you are responsible for bank charges.
- Refunds will not be given after the course has commenced e.g. if you decide to leave the course early.
- In the event of us having to cancel the retreat we will provide a full refund of monies paid for accommodation and teaching on the retreat, but excluding air fares, transfers or car hire costs.
Insurance:- . We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
Malvern Mindfulness and Data Protection.
Here at Malvern Mindfulness we work with people's personal information and we always respect that data. We do not share it with any third parties and will delete it after the retreat unless you wish to remain in contact with us and you give us permission to retain your information.